Orders usually take 1-2 business days to process. Orders for Stronglite products are shipped from their warehouse in Vista, CA, using Fed-Ex Ground and approximate ship time is 1-5 business days depending on your location. TouchPro orders are usually shipped via USPS Priority and transit time is approximately 1-3 business days (not guaranteed).
TouchPro provides free shipping for all products shipped to locations within the contiguous United States (the 48 states). For Alaska, Hawaii or international locations outside the 48 contiguous states, please contact us for the shipping charges at +1 415-621-6817 or email@example.com.
Taxes will be assessed to orders where applicable during checkout.
We believe that our products offer the best value (quality for your dollar) in the industry. If you don’t agree, you may return your product undamaged, in its original packaging, within 30 days of purchase and we will refund your original purchase in full (see Return & Warranty Shipment Policy below)
Portable Tables and Ergo-Pro Chair
- Stronglite warranties their portable tables and Ergo-Pro massage chair, excluding foam and vinyl, against defects in materials and craftsmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own the product, or for five years after model is discontinued. - - The foam and vinyl are warranted for 3 years from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse or neglect, which includes tears in upholstery and damage caused by chemical based cleaners. This warranty is limited to factory-provided replacement parts, factory repair or replacement at the discretion of Stronglite. After one year the product may not be returned for credit.
Massage Table Accessories
- Our massage table accessories are warranted for 1 year from the original date of purchase against defects in materials and craftsmanship. This Warranty is limited to product repair or replacement, at Stronglite’s sole discretion, shipping charges are not included.
- All warranties are invalidated by non-factory modifications and unauthorized repairs, which will immediately terminate all liability by Stronglite for the product or damages caused by its use. The buyer and its customers shall be responsible for proper set-up, inspection, maintenance, and use of the products and as well as any supervision required for safety. In no event shall Stronglite be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary or punitive damages or costs.
- The warranties set forth herein are the sole and exclusive warranties provided by Stronglite. There are no other warranties, representations or guarantees provided by Stronglite either expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Return & Warranty Shipment Policy
- We do not reimburse original shipping charges or return shipping charges on items returned under the 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Products must be returned in original packaging, in new condition, with an RA (Return Authorization) number from Stronglite Customer Service. If the equipment has been used we reserve the right to evaluate the equipment and limit the refund based on the evaluation.
- Returns that are requested after the 30 day period must be approved by Stronglite Customer Service and will be charged a restocking fee of 20% automatically, if the product is used or not in like-new condition, it is at Stronglite’s sole discretion on how the product will be refunded. After one year the product may not be returned for credit.
- Products that are customized, such as special upholstery, will have a 20% re-stocking fee applied to all returns or exchanges unless due to a manufacturer’s defect.
Value commensurate with the condition of the equipment.
- Products that are customized such as special vinyl will have a 20% re-stocking fee applied to all returns or exchanges unless due to a manufacturer’s defect.
- We will pay shipping to customer for replacement of damaged products that are exchanged under the 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee in the contiguous USA only.
- You are responsible for the proper packaging and shipping (charges and arrangements) of your product back to the factory for any warranty claim. Shipping insurance is strongly recommended.
- Stronglite will pay ground shipping to return the warranted product back to you in the contiguous USA. International, Alaska, and Hawaii customers are responsible for all shipping charges (inbound and outbound), as well as any applicable duties and taxes.
All Stronglite products being returned must go to this address:
3210 Executive Ridge
Vista, CA 92081
TouchPro products being returned must go to this address:
153 Buena Vista Avenue, East
San Francisco, CA 94117
Please give us a call at 1-800-999-5026 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your order.