We have prepared this sales tax policy statement to explain to you when and why we collect sales tax on your purchases.
TouchPro International only collects sales tax in states
where we have a physical presence, currently California.
TouchPro International does not collect sales tax in any other state than California because TouchPro International is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Even if we do not collect sales tax from you, you may owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state's department of revenue website.
FOR OUR TAX-EXEMPT CUSTOMERS:
TouchPro International does not collect sales tax if we have your exemption certificate on file.
- Stronglite warranties their portable tables and Ergo-Pro massage chair, excluding foam and vinyl, against defects in materials and craftsmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own the product, or for five years after model is discontinued. The foam and vinyl are warranted for 3 years from the original date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse or neglect, which includes tears in upholstery and damage caused by chemical based cleaners. This warranty is limited to factory-provided replacement parts, factory repair or replacement at the discretion of Stronglite. After one year the product may not be returned for credit.
- Our massage table accessories are warranted for 1 year from the original date of purchase against defects in materials and craftsmanship. This Warranty is limited to product repair or replacement, at Stronglite’s sole discretion, shipping charges are not included.
- All warranties are invalidated by non-factory modifications and unauthorized repairs, which will immediately terminate all liability by Stronglite for the product or damages caused by its use. The buyer and its customers shall be responsible for proper set-up, inspection, maintenance, and use of the products and as well as any supervision required for safety. In no event shall Stronglite be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary or punitive damages or costs.
- The warranties set forth herein are the sole and exclusive warranties provided by Stronglite. There are no other warranties, representations or guarantees provided by Stronglite either expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We do not reimburse original shipping charges or return shipping charges on items returned under the 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
- Products must be returned in original packaging, in new
condition, with an RA (Return Authorization) number from
Stronglite Customer Service. If the equipment has been used
we reserve the right to evaluate the equipment and limit the
refund based on the evaluation.
- Returns that are requested after the 30 day period must be
approved by Stronglite Customer Service and will be charged
a restocking fee of 20% automatically, if the product is
used or not in like-new condition, it is at Stronglite’s
sole discretion on how the product will be refunded. After
one year the product may not be returned for credit.
- Products that are customized, such as special upholstery,
will have a 20% re-stocking fee applied to all returns or
exchanges unless due to a manufacturer’s defect.
- Products that are customized such as special vinyl will have a 20% re-stocking fee applied to all returns or exchanges unless due to a manufacturer’s defect.
- We will pay shipping to customer for replacement of damaged products that are exchanged under the 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee in the contiguous USA only.
- You are responsible for the proper packaging and shipping (charges and arrangements) of your product back to the factory for any warranty claim. Shipping insurance is strongly recommended.
- Stronglite will pay ground shipping to return the warranted product back to you in the contiguous USA. International, Alaska, and Hawaii customers are responsible for all shipping charges (inbound and outbound), as well as any applicable duties and taxes.