Everything you need in one great package! The Stronglite Ergo Pro II Massage Chair Package is the number one choice of TouchPro founder, David Palmer, whom Massage Magazine calls the "Father" of chair massage. Ergonomically designed to provide proper alignment and comfort for you and your client.
Lightweight with wheels for easy toting, the Ergo Pro II comes with rounded pads for maximum comfort. The updated FacePillow cradles and supports the face with gentle cushioning. One-step adjustments provide quick versatile positioning that will keep your clients comfortable for the duration of your massage. Beautiful design, quick and easy adjustments at a great price!
TouchPro knows massage chairs! The Strong
lite Ergo Pro II massage chair was co-designed by David Palmer, who also developed the very first portable massage chair in 1986. David says: "After training over 12,000 practitioners we know massage chairs and the Ergo-Pro II is our exclusive choice!" Newly redesigned, the Ergo Pro II is more comfortable than ever!
Read the story of the first seated massage chair
or check out the April 2016 History Channel video
about David and the chair massage revolution.
Stronglite Ergo Pro II Massage Chair Package Includes:
- Ergo Pro II Massage Chair
- New! Deluxe Adjustable Platform with FacePillow
- Chair Carry Case
- New! Rounded Pads for Comfort
- Durable semi-gloss silver aluminum frame holds 1200 pounds static weight; 600 pounds working weight
- Lightweight (only 19 lbs.)
- Telescoping legs adjust to therapist's height alignment and comfort
- One-step adjustments on platform, arm support and chest pad allow quick versatile positioning
- Optimum-sized chest pad provides comfort for petite and large clients
- Comfortably seats clients 4'6" to 6'6"
- Offset nylon wheels make toting easy
- Clever hidden pouch holds client's glasses and jewelry
- Adjustable seat permits reversing the client for leg, foot, or anterior torso work.
- Available in your choice of Royal Blue, Burgundy, Teal or Black soft, leather-like SatinTouch upholstery.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Feel confident from buying at the TouchPro Store!
- We are an fully authorized Stronglite distributor
- Owned and operated by David Palmer since 1986!
- We offer great customer service and care
- Orders are shipped directly from Stronglite, the manufacturer
- Let us know if you find a cheaper price and we'll either match or beat it!
- We value and appreciate your patronage!
Please contact us
if you would still like to order a color that is out of stock or have any questions.