TouchPro Chair Massage Technique Essentials (CE and non-CE versions available).
This course is presented by David Palmer, developer of the first massage chair whom Massage Magazine calls the "father" of chair massage. Based on Japanese acupressure techniques, this step-by-step course covers a complete chair massage sequence for the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms, hands, and scalp with emphasis on proper body mechanics for health maintenance.
In this course you will gain the skills that you need to complete the 15 minute seated massage sequence with confidence and proficiency as well as with proper body mechanics.
- 2 DVDs - clear, step-by-step instructions for learning a 15-minute sequence (adaptable for 5 to 30-minute routines), fine-tuning instructions and a bonus self-care Japanese stretching routine for practitioner maintenance.
- Audio CD - contains 23-minute, 18-minute and 14.5-minute versions of the massage sequence for practice.
- Manual - 65-page updated manual with over 130 new photos and descriptions for each technique, sequence and acupressure point locations.
- CE Version: Multiple choice test - NEW Online CE exam and hard copy options.
- CE Version: 12 CEU's and a Certificate of completion upon passing of the exam ~ A hard copy of your Certificate will be mailed directly to you.
Nationally Recognized, NCBTMB Approved
TouchPro is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education Approved Provider. NCBTMB Approved Provider: #148623-00.
Have more questions? Send us an email at, firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 800-999-5206 and we will be glad to assist you! Want this shipped internationally? Send us a message for a quick shipping quote.